<$BlogRSDURL$>



Wadiwallah

A blog by iFaqeer
about life, technology and getting by in Silicon Valley

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Not My Problem  

The Silicon Valley zeitgeist can throw up some interesting bumper stickers. There was:
You're not a millionaire till you've sold the stockā€”and paid your taxes.
And who can forget the ad for a brokerage that went:
Last year, you were 29 and a millionare. This year, you're 30.
And now I read about the:
Your failed business model is not my problem. T-shirts.
(Available from: http://www.cafepress.com/crankyproducts. Thanks to the daily Good Morning Silicon Valley update for pointing it out.
I would really like to give honorable mention to a couple of stickers I saw within the span of the same day that said about the same thing:
My dog is smarter than your honor student.